|T: 01723 353665||T: 01723 374753|
Open 10am-5pm Tue-Sun
Open Bank Holidays
|Concession Day Ticket||£4||£1.80|
|Joint Venue Day Ticket||£5|
|*Open Return Ticket||£9|
|*Open Return Concession||£8|
Benefits of an *Open Return Ticket include:
- Valid for 12 months from the time of purchase
- Free admission to the Rotunda Museum and Scarborough Art Gallery
- Free entry to Scarborough Collections and Dinosaur Coast events
- Free entry to all our temporary exhibitions and over 100 activities per year - including a range of talks, behind the scenes tours and creative workshops
- Visit as often as you want and stay as long as you like
- Be first to find out about events through regular updates (via email or mail - you choose)
Admission Terms & Conditions
- Concessionary prices are available to over 60s, and to pre-booked groups of 10 and over.
- Scarborough Museums Trust venues also give FREE entry to Art Fund National Art Pass holder and members of the Museums Association, ICOM and Engage (with vaild cards/ID)
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Friends of Scarborough Art Gallery receive a discounted annual pass as part of their membership to the friends which allows them FREE access to the Art Gallery.
Disabled Access In Our Buildings
The Rotunda Museum is fully wheelchair accessible throughout including toilet facilities. The Art Gallery currently only has access to the ground floor and shop. We regret that this does mean that wheelchair users cannot access our temporary exhibition space or toilet facilities on the first floor.
Support dogs are welcome. Induction loops are available.
Scarborough is well served by trains from Hull, York, Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester. Please visit National Rail enquires for details of timetables, and live train times at Scarborough station. The venues are a 10min walk from the station, or a short taxi ride from the rank outside the main station building.
Coach and Bus Travel
National and regional coach operators run services to and from Scarborough. For private coach parties Scarborough Borough Council provide information on parking etc here, the Rotunda is situated adjacent to the Valley Road offical loading area for coaches. The Art Gallery is a short walk away, we do not recommend coaches attempting to drive around The Crescent to drop off outside the Art Gallery.
In and around Scarborough, East Yorkshire Motor Services operate a number of bus routes. In addition a Park & Ride service is operated for those travelling from the south and west of the town, both routes drop off outside the Rotunda.
Car Travel and Parking
Scarborough Borough Council provide information on Council run carparks here. In addtion there are a number of privately run car parks very close to the venues and on street parking outside the Art Gallery on the Crescent.
Arriving by Boat
Although we are not aware of any visitors to our venues travelling by boat, just in case this information may be of use!