- This website is provided as an information source to you about the Rotunda Museum and associated matters. Whilst we endeavour to provide accurate information errors may occur and we accept no liability for such errors. If we discover an error we will amend this website as soon as reasonably possible.
- This website is owned by Scarborough Museums Trust and is protected by copyright and database rights. All trade marks (registered or unregistered) used in providing this service shall remain the property of Scarborough Museums Trust at all times.
- You shall not copy, adapt, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on this website in any way, save for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or terminal or for the purposes of enquiring about or obtaining further details of any of the matters referred to on this website.
- For the avoidance of doubt you shall not be entitled to reproduce, permanently store, or retransmit the contents of this website without our prior written consent.
- Whilst this website contains hypertext links between it and a number of third party websites. If you choose to use such a hypertext link then you will leave this website. We are not in any way responsible for the material on the other website that you enter via such link.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If you have any queries regarding this website or the information contained on it, please contact